All orders are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions.It is understood that the purchaser has read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following conditions, unless altered by the company in writing.
Prices are all as quoted in the website.
Payment by credit card must be authorised before the goods can be despatched
The cost of carriage will be as quoted and is the reponsibility of the purchaser. International shipping cost rates are accurate, however in more obscure areas, outside of major cities a supplemental shipping charge may apply. In such cases the additional charge may be charged to your credit card at a later date, once we know the precise charge. In some cases where goods are shipped to addresses outside of the UK customs clearance charges may be incurred. We have no way of knowing in advance what these charges may be. In such cases any charges incurred will be charged to the purchases credit card at a later date.
All goods sold have the benefit of a 12 month warranty, unless otherwise stipulated on this website.
The company shall not be responsible for:
- Any defects resulting from wear and tear, accident or improper use by the purchaser or user.
- Unless confirmed by the company in writing, the company does not warrant that the product/s purchased are suitable for the particular use as required by the purchaser.
- Any defects on a product supplied where, for whatever reason, the original manufacturer refuses to accept that the particular item is eligible for repair under warranty.
- The company may, at its discretion, accept goods for refund, always subject to the goods being returned in perfect condition, complete with all accessories and full packaging also to be in perfect condition.In all cases returns and 'refused' deliveries will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning goods for repair and for the return carriage costs of goods being sent back after repair.
- No refund can be given for the original shipping/postage cost of any items which are returned for credit. The refund given will be for the cost of the item only.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to enquire as to whether any products being purchased require an Import License for the country to which they are to be sent.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the legal situation regarding the use of any products that they are purchasing from PDL2 Ltd.
It is not the responsibility of the vendor should any products purchased contravene any local laws.
PDL2 Ltd can accept no responsibilty for goods held at customs, or confiscated, because an Import License is required at the country of destination.
The company shall not be liable for any loss sustained or for any personal damage to any property whatsoever, or howsoever arising directly out of, or in consequence of the use of equipment supplied by the company, including, but not limited to loss of profits and liability to third parties.
These Terms and Conditions shall at all times be construed in accordance with, and subject to, the jurisdiction of the courts of England