It seems that the many countries are in a state of uprising;
- VENEZUELA where the economy has been destroyed by the governments’ poor management of the economy.
- HONG KONG where the indigenous population are rising up against interference from the Government of mainland China.
- SUDAN where protesters are looking for an “Arab spring” type revolution where “Justice” and “Freedom” are a constant rallying cry.
- BOLIVIA where the public are claiming that there was clear electoral fraud in the 2019 general election
- CATALONIA where residents are looking for autonomy and independence from the rest of Spain.
In all of these countries (And many more) the citizens are in direct conflict with the Police, and sometimes the army as well, and are having to suffer the consequences of physical attack, the use of water cannons and, in most cases, the effects of tear gas.