This protective mask offers respiratory protection to a user in accordance N95 recommendations and above as set by the American CDC (Centre for Disease Control and Prevention). The mask has solid particle and aerosol filtration of in excess of 95%. In addition, the inward leakage rating far surpasses that of N95. Instead of maximum 10% of contaminants breathed that do not pass through the filtration system - this mask has 1% only which is 10 fold better than the N95 respirator. In addition the mask can be used in case of a fire or smoke at least 30 minutes of protection is possible depending on ferocity of the fire and smoke and user’s location within the fire giving vital additional time to get to safety.
- Don within seconds. No adjustment straps.
- One size fits all.
- Strong, fire-resistant, elastic rubber hood, protects the entire head and seals comfortably at the neck.
- Large visor, made of flame-retardant transparent film, allows a wide field of view.
- High-efficiency, electrostatic particle filter, with extremely low pressure-drop to allow easy breathing.
- Layers of activated charcoal with special impregnation to absorb toxic gases.
Special Polychloroprene Latex Compound
- Elongation at break: > 700%
- Tensile strength: > 150 kg/cm²
- Temperature resistance: 200°C
- Fire-resistant to the requirements of NFPA 701
ETFE film – a copolymer of Polytetrafluoroethylene with Ethylene monomer.
- Tensile strength: 50N/mm²
- Elongation at break: 450%
- Tear resistance: 500 N/mm
- Temperature resistance: 150°C
- Flame retardant : UL 94 V-O
- Light transmission: > 95%
A device combining two valves for inhalation and exhalation, all in one.
- Multi-Layer filter includes the following:
- External polyester screen, fire resistant to the requirements of NFPA 701
- Electrostatic particle filter
- A layer of activated charcoal cloth with impregnation against acid gases
- Soft inner pad of non-woven material
||Challenge Concentration (ppm)
||Flow Rate (l/min)
||Time to Breakthrough
|Hydrogen Chloride (HCI)
||60 min at 5 ppm
|Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN )
||> 40 min at 1 ppm
|Nitrogen Dioxide (N02)
||> 25 min at 5 ppm
|Sulphur Dioxide (S02)
||25 min at 5 ppm
- Meets EN 143 P2.
- Pressure drop at 20 lit/min: 0.06 mbar
Storage and carrying:
- The mask folds so that it can fit in an eyeglass case, can be carried in a pocket or handbag.
- Approximate (package) dimensions: 13 x 6 x 2.5 cm
- Approximate (package) weight: 130 gr.
- Hospitals & Nursing homes
- High-rise office / Residential developments
- Transportation – ships, cruise liners and aircrafts
- Security organisations